Soundings Media Kit 2022
Join our advertising partners in our mission
Marine Rescue NSW is the State’s volunteer marine emergency service. We are a powerful advocate for safe, enjoyable and responsible boating and Soundings delivers our message to the boating community – and it can deliver yours, too.
Our advertisers in Soundings are our partners in our mission to save lives on the water.
Soundings reaches boaters who will use your products and services and decision-makers who influence and are actively involved in purchasing decisions for the Australian marine safety industry and setting policy affecting boaters, the industry and the marine environment.
Soundings delivers a valuable market for marine products, equipment and services, taking your message to an interested and engaged audience: the boaters who need to know about your products and services and the policy and decision-makers who count.
With a routine print run of 4,500 to 6,000, Soundings is mailed to all 3,100-plus members of MRNSW and an influential VIP list of State and Federal Government Ministers and departments, Members of Parliament, coastal councils, marine authorities and community opinion leaders.
Copies are distributed to leading boating goods suppliers, marinas and yacht clubs in NSW and to visitors to the boat shows and numerous boating safety and education events, community shows and festivals and at boat ramps and other high-traffic locations.
An e-edition is distributed directly to more than 10,000 MRNSW Radio Club supporters.
The magazine is available on the MRNSW website and promoted through our social media.
Come on board with Marine Rescue NSW and take your message to our tailor-made audience.
Advertising booking deadline: Thursday 17 February
Advertising material deadline: Tuesday 22 February
Distribution: W/c Monday 14 March
Advertising booking deadline: Monday 1 August
Advertising material deadline: Friday 12 August
Distribution deadline: W/c Monday 5 September
Advertising booking deadline: Tuesday 26 April
Advertising material deadline: Friday 6 May
Distribution deadline: W/c Monday 30 May
Advertising booking deadline: Monday 24 October
Advertising material deadline: Friday 4 November
Distribution deadline: W/c Monday 28 November
Advertising & editorial enquiries
Mobile: 0407 740 301
|Size||Casual||2x in 2022||4x in 2022|
|Full page colour||$1,500||$1,300||$1,100|
|Inside front cover||$2,000||$1,800||$1,500|
|Inside back cover||$2,000||$1,800||$1,500|
Single Sheet $1500
Supply Quantity 6500
Trim Size: 190 x 277mm
- Prices included above, include FREE insertion in the SOUNDINGS E-EDITION distributed to Marine Rescue NSW Radio Club members and the ON-LINE EDITION published on the Marine Rescue NSW website mrnsw.com.au
- This provides even greater reach for advertisers and access to the magazine by prospective new readers who are interested in safe and enjoyable boating.
Trim Size: 210 x 297mm
Bleed: 5mm on all sides
Half Page Vertical
Trim Size: 87.5 x 267mm
Half Page Horizontal
Trim Size: 180 x 131mm
Quarter Page Square
Trim Size: 87.5 x 131mm
Quarter Page Horizontal
Trim Size: 180 x 63mm
Trim Size: 87.5 x 63mm
Trim Size: 41.25 x 63mm
- Advertisements MUST BE supplied as hi-res PDFs with all fonts embedded, images formatted as CMYK at a resolution of 300dpi or more and with the appropriate artwork bleed.
- Rates are based on the understanding that all material is supplied according to our material requirements. A hard-copy colour laser proof must be supplied for all new material.
- Advertisements below 10MB can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require Soundings to create your artwork or make changes to your advertisement a production charge of $60 per hour + GST will be added to the cost of your advertisement. If you require special illustrations, logos, images or photos in your artwork, please supply these as high resolution images or hard copy for advertisements to be made up.