- About Us
- News & Media
- Boating Education
- Boating Safety
- Contact Us
- Find a Unit
In a boating emergency
Radio for help on
Channel 16 on VHF
(distress and calling channel)
Channel 88 (27.880 MHz)
on a 27 MHz radio
Call MRNSW on
- The BOM are forecasting a South-Easterly swell to affect between Seal Rocks and Coffs Harbour from Friday May 24 to Saturday afternoon May 25.
Swells will reach 3-4 meters peaking Friday afternoon with a swell period around 10 seconds. Winds will reach up to 35 knots from the South. The weather will be poor with heavy rain expected Friday and scattered showers Saturday.
These conditions will result in a higher level of risk on exposed and south facing beaches/rock-shelves.
Conditions will be high risk for rock fishing in particular.
Please note that all Surf Life Saving.....
|Weather Warnings for New South Wales / Australian Capital Territory - marine areas. Issued by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology|
|Current weather warnings for New South Wales / Australian Capital Territory, Australia including strong wind, gale, storm force and hurricane force wind warnings; tsunami; damaging waves; abnormally high tides; and tropical cyclones.|
News & Media
- Marine Rescue Ballina happenings
- April 19, 2011
Marine Rescue Ballina have been busy in the lead up to the Easter/Anzac Day holidays. Their latest newsletter can be downloaded by clicking on the link:
Other News This Month
- NORAH HEAD LIGHTHOUSE TURNED OFF FOR REPAIR
- May 23, 2013
- Celebrate volunteers
- May 16, 2013
- Marine Rescue Woolgoolga throws open its doors
- May 14, 2013
- Thanks to our members in National Volunteer Week
- May 13, 2013
- Water rescue group moves to Fisheries site
- May 08, 2013